Monday, July 6, 2009

Success!


Well after several hours, I finally managed to get one pillow done. Ok, stop laughing. If you were as bad at math as I was it would have taken you a while too. All in all I was pretty proud of myself, I only had to recut the flap 3 times!

Dinner is next. The menu is Hickory smoked ham, potato salad, fresh garden salad (really, most of the veggies are straight from Fay's garden), and biscuits. It's not really the "scratch" meal I had pictured in my head...but it least it'll be warm and filling.

2 comments:

  1. They came out great! Go you. Now you can shame me into actually sewing.

    B wants to know which method you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did like he suggested with sewing the hems in the flap first, then sewing it to the "pillow". Although, I had the pillow half-way stuffed before I remembered to sew the button on! So then I had to un-stuff it...anyway, it eventually got done.

    ReplyDelete