Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Impending Arrival!

The decision has finally been made. Tomorrow I will be a mommy! That concept seems so foreign to me, but I reckon I better get used to it. Tonight I'll be moved over to the Labor and Delivery wing and in the morning they will break my water. The doc says it will be a bit of a slow go, but sometime after noon she'll make her debut. I'm not sure how much blogging I'll feel like doing tomorrow, but I'll post her beautiful pics as soon as I get a chance. Until, keep your prayers coming.

3 comments:

  1. I will be praying for you and Chuck. I am excited for the both of you. I can't wait to see your little Blessing Hila.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are in my prayers. Will it be a c-section?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry this is so late, I've been enjoying my time with Hila. Thank you Linda, I can't wait for you to meet her!
    Dalal, yes...it was a C-section. We tried the other way, but everytime my contractions got close her heart rate dropped.

    ReplyDelete